Friday 24 August 2018

Boy In The Striped Pyjama's

Since we have been Reading The boy In The Striped Pyjama's We have had actives to do my Favourite activity was The letter writing. Because it was a fun way to express what we have been Reading. 

Image result for the boy in the striped pyjamasImage result for the boy in the striped pyjamas 

August the 8 1941

Auschwitz

Dear Grandfather 

 We have moved into the new house I absolutely hate it. It’s only 3 stories high and I can't slide down the rail. Also mum and dad wouldn't tell me why we were moving I just don't know why apparently it was for dads job important or something.

 When we moved in I explored the whole House. There was a room with a view I couldn't help myself to stay long enough to realise that there was some sort of cabin’s with lots of people. Looking unhappy and some were even crying They wore dirty striped sort of looking Pyjamas I tried to ask dad who they were but he barely told me anything.
 Miss you from Bruno

2 comments:

  1. Hey Katelin. Thanks for sharing your letter with us on your blog. I really like the way you have written the letter pretending you are Bruno. I can tell by reading your letter that Bruno hates where they live and how much he misses his grandmother. Keep up the great work. I look forward to reading more of your work on your blog. Miss H

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora Katelin I really like the way you presented it
    how many times have you seen the movie?
    what do you think about kotler?
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.