Friday 18 November 2016

Literacy Reflection W6T4

For my reading Task I had to do a abcya Word cloud we had a choice I picked The BFG Because I really like the BFG Here is my work. 

Screenshot 2016-11-16 at 10.30.15 AM.png

 Also we done a recount on the earthquake here is mine.

I was fast asleep wow not really because then my bed was shaking like crazy I heard my mum say
“Kids its an earthquake,” so we all jumped in my bed because I was  glued to my bed. I could not move I was so scared because the earthquake would not stop. I blocked my ears I don't know why, though I thought that I was floating.  It was a really windy night and I was swinging side to side and backwards and forwards. Then it stopped and I jumped into my Mum’s bed and then I felt a big aftershock but then I slowly went to sleep and I hope that never happens again.

Facts 7.5 3 minutes long sented in Cheviot  Time: 2 minutes past midnight when it happened

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.