Friday 31 August 2018

Boy In the Striped Pyjama's 2018

This week for our boy in the striped pyjamas Book activity we had to Make a Diary entry about Gretel. 

Dear Diary


OHHHHHH MY GOD My Brothers is the worst he is so annoying I honestly
think he’s going Crazy. He talks to a Imaginary friend Named shumel what
type of loser makes a name like that. how dumb is he why can't he just get
some real friends. At least My dolls aren't Invisible and I have proper Names
Like Rosie and Lucy.


OMG Have I mentioned Lieutenant Kotler The Most handsome Guy.
 He Has The most Prettiest hair It’s like white as snow it’s just so Beautiful.
If he asked me to marry him Straight away i’d say yes definitely no hesitation.
His eye make me dizzy He just so perfect I could Actual Go crazy for him.
I Reckon he always flirts with me.


To be honest I miss my friends back in Berlin . I can't wait to meet up with
them again so i can blurb on about Lieutenant Kotler. and make them soooo
Jealous. Although Sometimes i'm Glad That They not here cause the would
definitely try to steal Lieutenant Kotler.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katelin, Kaede here. Your diary entry is so funny. I love the cool names you have made up. What are you enjoying about the book the most ? Personally I tried to watch the movie but got too sad and couldn't finish it. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.