Tuesday 18 June 2019

Hanmer camp letter

This my Hanmer camp letter everyone in the class had to make one to show our appreciation for the
parents and teachers. mostly because we wouldn't be able to go on camp if it wasnt for the parents.

7 June 2019


Dear Ngaio



Thank you for coming on our camp to Hanmer Springs.  Thank you for encouraging me on all of our
activities.You also did a great job of transporting us to the place we needed to be and cooking dinner.


My favourite camp activity was Tree climbing, I had never done it before and it was a good experience
even though it was very scary.  I’m glad I got to the top of the big tree. Good job for giving it a go too,
you did really good.


My second favourite camp activity was walking up Conical Hill and the lollie shop at the end.  
I enjoyed when we got to the top of the hill the view was very pretty. We also got some really good
photos and good lollies.

hardest but most enjoyable activity would have to be tree climbing.

 I also liked how we went to the hot pools both nights it was really relaxing.


I learnt a lot on camp like not giving up and giving everything my best. It was a great experience and a
good last camp for Grey Main.
Thanks once again for your help.


Yours sincerely,
Katelin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.