Friday 19 August 2016

Book week 2016

On Tuesday we had a pj party at 6.00 till 8.00 in our school library. We had Miss Lagan, Mrs O and Mrs Bailey read to us. Also when we came two the pj party we had two put our name in a box and once in a while Mrs Costello would draw out a name and the person who's name was drawn out would get a book. The pj party was fun.      
   
For book week we had to make a door display.We did the BFG and Charlie and the chocolate factory. We made Oompa Loompas for the Charlie and the chocolate factory door. And we made dreams for the BFG door.    

Today we had book Charters day I dressed up as the Wicked Witch from the west I was out of the Wizard of Oz book My Charter was really cool. I'm in the middle of the pictures next to my best friends    

On Thursday we had wacky Wednesday. Everyone was so wacky we had a really wacky day. I was a wearing a sparkly wig which was blue.

2 comments:

  1. Ata marie Katelin, I loved your costume as the Wicked witch of the west for book character day it was Miharo (Amazing) What made you think of doing The Wicked witch of the West for book character day?
    Mai Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi katelin i really liked your photos that you did of you wacky day

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.