Monday 15 August 2016

Reflections Week 3 Term 3

Topic:This week for topic I have done a country study on Japan. And I had to research lots of information like how many people from Japan are going to the Olympics and witch continent japan is in. Also more facts we also could get some pictures of there flags and there country,Here is my work. 
 Compare and Contrast : This is what we have been doing for this week. We were aloud to do this with a partner it was sort of hard because we had to find information on 2 videos and a page with information about ancient,same and modern here is my work.   
Kelly Holmes : This is my inspirational study on Kelly Holmes. We had to find out information and history about her Olympics, here is my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.