Monday 7 May 2018

Writing T2 W2









These last two weeks we have been working on a descriptive  piece of writing we had a photo that we had to describe our first task was to pear up with a buddy and use the word smell, hear, see, feel and taste  and get as much descriptive sentences then we got to write our own descriptive piece on the photo I hope you enjoy reading mine

As I walk through the frost on the cold wet field while hearing a crunch every step I take. I can feel the hot sun blooming through the frosty trees shining straight at my face while the rest of my body is still frozen.


As I watch the early morning birds chirping away on the leafless trees swaying in a slight breeze. The still lifeless trees stand there like a still moment stuck in time.


As I breathe in I can taste the cold thick air as it runs through my body causing a shiver down my spine. As I get closer to the trees my fingers freezing going numb as the cold frosty air blows through the trees.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.