Friday 20 May 2016

W3 T2 Reflections

Maths -  I have been learning how to do change unknown problems. I found it easy.


Screencastify - link to my Screencastify Video

















Literacy - This is my literacy that I did for Charlotte's Web writing.  We had to describe your favorite character and retell a little bit about the story.


Wilbur heard the goose scream “Run, run, be free Wilbur. Wilbur ran. He smelt some yummy slops that Mr Zuckerman was holding in a bucket. Wilbur couldn’t resist them so he went closer. The goose yelled ‘Don’t Wilbur, it’s a trap”.Lurvy the farmhand just hid behind a tree because he didn’t want to be a part of it. Wilbur was so falling for it. He just wanted those slopes so he ran for it. Wilbur was happy that he had what he had wanted. Mr Zuckerman agreed that Wilbur wasn’t such a bad pig after all. Wilbur is my favorite character.

1 comment:

  1. Hay Katelin!
    What an awesome piece of writing you have done! It is really detailed and their is lots of punctuation. Your Maths looks really hard!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.