Friday 27 May 2016

Week 4 Reflections





This is my sentence starter I have been learning how to start my sentences this
activity was difficult



 Sentence starter
  1. Several hours later i’m going to the zoo
  2. Today i’m going to the library to read
  3. Slowly I get up out of bed and i’m so tired  
  4. She screamed  
  5. He is as as fast as a cheetah
  6. The short smiley silvery scaly snake tried to sliver up the tree
  7. I jumped over the gate so I could race to school and I ran into glass
  8. Lucy was a lazy person
  9. The moon is shaped like a banana
  10. Swimming fastly as she swims her strokes
  11. Exhausted and tired as I finished the cross country     
  12. suzie was steady on her feet when she was playing netball
    this is my screencastifiy that i have done i was learning how to use web paint it was quite hard

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katelin, your DOL's look great this week. You have worked hard on your Charlotte's Web writings, next week we will look at turning this into a snazzy newspaper article.
    Learning new things is always hard Katelin, the more you use screencastify and webpaint, the easier it will be!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.